Earlier on this year we conducted a salary survey, in association with the Sidman Law Group, to learn more about non-union pay rates in non-scripted television production.
After analyzing the data there were a number of key findings including:
- No income disparity among the sexes
- Location has a bearing on compensation with median earnings on the West Coast being 20% higher than the East
- For freelancers, it is possible to price themselves out of the market (in some positions) by charging either too little or too much
- Compensation is reflective of experience
- Median salaries are significantly higher than US median household income
You can read the full report here: Brits In The Box Salary Report 2014
For those on our database who received the report at the beginning of the month, we’d like to thank you for your overwhelming positive feedback.
Sign up to our mailing list: Newslettter Sign Up Form