It took a plethora of congratulatory messages to jolt my awareness to the fact that Brits in the Box recently turned 4!
So I’ve looked back over the past year and realised that yes, we should be celebrating as it’s been a great 4th year. Here’s why:
- Our 2nd annual Salary Report got picked up and published by Gawker Media: http://gawker.com/a-close-look-at-reality-tv-industry-salaries-1733015701
- We launched our first online course showing Freelancers how to take 5 simple actions to build their brand and get more work – we already have almost 1500 students globally. (You can buy the course for the promotional price of $24 here: https://www.udemy.com/marketing-basics-for-freelancers-and-solopreneurs/?couponCode=Udemy+Promotion or get free access to the course for one month here: http://skl.sh/1JeoIGD).
- We presented seminars at both Freelancers Union in New York and at Google Campus in London
- We partnered with BAFTA New York to bring more events to both members communities
- And we’ve just facilitated the first network commission for a production company … and not to mention the countless number of people who have found work through being a part of this connected network.
Here’s to more great things happening in 2016 and beyond. If you’d like to collaborate with us, then get in touch: email@example.com
Keep informed by signing up to our mailing list: Brits in the Box Mailing List