We’re seeking a Casting Producer to find and cast members of the public for a segment that will be a part of a one-off network special taping early September. The segment will surprise members of the public with ‘flash mob’ style stunts.
The position starts ASAP and ends at the beginning of September.
This is the perfect job for:
* Self-starters – The client is based in the UK, so you’ll be comfortable working under your own steam and working across time zones
* Out-of-the-box thinkers – You’ll be excited by the task of finding real people and the challenge of keeping the ‘stunt’ a surprise
Ideally you will have:
* A proven record of casting real people
* At least 4 credits as Casting Producer on a recognised Network of cable TV show (ideally one of these credits would be on a ABC, CBS, Fox or NBC show)
* If you’ve worked on shows casting the public on shows like Mobbed, Off Their Rockers, then even better!
How to Apply
If you’re interested, qualified and available please do get in touch. Send your résumé and a brief explanation of why you’re a great fit for this position to: email@example.com
We believe that every voice deserves a seat at the table and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.